Products, the Universe and Everything
The Riverblade Developer's Blog
Welcome to our developer's blog. We hope that this forum provides an insight into us, our products and how we develop them. Please feel free to write to us if you have anything to add to any of the posts here.
Current Entries |
Visual Lint 188.8.131.52 has been released
|Friday, September 04, 2009
The following changes are included in this build:
- Added a "Show files in the lnt subfolder" checkbox to the "Configure Std.lnt" page in the Configuration Wizard. This allows the user to specify whether indirect files located only in the lnt folder within the PC-lint installation should be shown, or whether only those files which the PC-lint installer copied to the installation folder itself should be visible. The option is automatically selected if no suitable indirect files are found in the installation folder.
- If the options.lnt file is not located in the PC-lint installation folder, a -i directive for the folder in question is now automatically added to the command line (before that for the installation folder) so that references to local indirect files are resolved correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the "Goto Reference" context menu command in the Analysis Results Display which could cause it to perform the wrong action.
- The Analysis Status Display now reports project status as "Complete" if there are excluded files in the project but all other files have been analysed.
- Corrected a bug in the analysis results parser which was causing Internal Errors in the range 200-299 to be incorrectly categorised as Fatal Errors.
- Corrected a bug in the Analysis Status Display which could cause the add-in to become unresponsive.
- Fixed a potential crash when a project file containing an environment variable defined in terms of itself is encountered.
- Fixed a potential crash when a project was unloaded.
- Corrected a bug which was preventing the "for-loop compliance" property of Intel C++ Compiler projects from being read correctly.
- Fixed a potential deadlock when the "Excluded from build" property of a file is changed in an unregistered installation.
- Fixed a potential deadlock if a file analysis task was stopped while signalling completion to the scheduler.
- Corrected a couple of minor bugs in the evaluation of project environment variables.
- If the IDE include paths differ in case only (as will be the case if KB971092 has been installed), an "Include Folder Mismatch" warning will no longer be displayed.
- The "OK" button in the registration key dialog is now disabled until a key has been entered.
- Updated the installer with new runtime library redistributables - see KB971092 for details.
- Corrected a typo in the licence file.
Posted by Anna at 11:31 | Get Link