Products, the Universe and Everything
The Riverblade Developer's Blog
Welcome to our developer's blog. We hope that this forum provides an insight into us, our products and how we develop them. Please feel free to write to us if you have anything to add to any of the posts here.
Current Entries |
Visual Lint 220.127.116.11 has been released
|Monday, March 12, 2012
The following changes are included in this build:
- Added the /noreport switch to VisualLintConsole to allow an analysis run to be performed without generating reports. This switch is designed to be used in conjunction with the existing /exportfile switch.
- Added support for the MSBuild reserved property $(MSBuildThisFileDirectory) in the parsing of .vcxproj (Visual C++ 2010) and .cbproj (CodeGear C++) project files.
- If the "Filter out duplicated issues" option on the "Display" Options page is enabled, any PC-lint "Location/Reference cited" issues (830/831) following a filtered out issue are now also filtered out.
- Fixed a bug in the parsing of .vcxproj (Visual Studio 2010) and .cbproj (CodeGear C++) project files files containing user macros.
- Fixed a bug in the detection of the active platform in Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010.
- Fixed a bug in the expansion of Eclipse build variables.
- Fixed a bug in the parsing of Visual C++ ExcludedFromBuild properties [VS2002/2003/2005/2008/2010].
- Fixed a formatting bug in the VisualLintConsole help text.
- The "Track include file dependencies between C/C++ files" option now ignores system headers for efficiency reasons.
- The Analysis Results and History Displays no longer create chart controls on startup; instead they are now created when first needed.
- Revised the way that Visual Lint detects that the analysis of a codebase is complete to address an intermittent shutdown bug in VisualLintConsole.
- Modified the "Automatically update reports" option for better compatibility with VisualLintConsole.
- Tweaked the "<n> implementation files total...." status message slightly to make it clearer.
- The Registration Key dialog now includes the product name on the caption bar of the window.
- Added an FAQ section to the helpfile.
Posted by Anna at 15:30 | Get Link