Products, the Universe and Everything
The Riverblade Developer's Blog
Welcome to our developer's blog. We hope that this forum provides an insight into us, our products and how we develop them. Please feel free to write to us if you have anything to add to any of the posts here.
Current Entries |
Visual Lint 188.8.131.52 has been released
|Friday, February 21, 2013
This is a maintenance update for Visual Lint 4.5. The following changes are included:
- Added an "Open " command to the VisualLintGui code editor context menu.
- Added "Copy Full Path" and "Open Containing Folder" commands to the Analysis Status Display context menu.
- Added an accelerator for the "Perform Manual Analysis" command in the Analysis Status Display context menu.
- The "Copy to clipboard" and "View Analysis History" commands in the Analysis Status Display context menu are now correctly disabled when no solution is open.
- Removed the erroneous "Display Filter | Show only issues with this ID" command from the Analysis Status Display context menu.
- When the active display filter is changed any code editor markers present in open source files will now be refreshed.
- The "MISRA Rule" column in the Analysis Results Display is now (correctly) available in Visual Lint Professional Edition and above.
- The Visual Studio and Eclipse plug-ins now monitor files within the loaded solution/workspace in the same way as VisualLintGui.
- When a solution/workspace is loaded, the path which will be monitored for subsequent file changes now takes into account the locations of the projects within it.
- Removed the "Detect externally changed files" option from the VisualLintGui "Editor" Options page. This behaviour is now always enabled.
- When VisualLintConsole determines that the analysis of a solution/workspace has been completed, it will now wait until any project include dependency tasks have completed before exiting to ensure that any files which should be marked as stale will also be reanalysed.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Message Lookup Display from being configured correctly in x64 builds of the Eclipse plug-in.
- VisualLintGui now declares itself as DPI aware to prevent DPI virtualization.
- Fixed a bug which was causing the "Auto-select Project" checkbox in the Analysis Status Display to be incorrectly sized in Visual Studio 2010, 2012 or 2013 on systems with a high DPI setting.
- Corrected the title of the "Visual Lint 4.5" help topic to "What's new in Visual Lint 4.5?".
- Corrected the text of the "What's New" help topic.
Posted by Anna at 10:19 | Get Link