Visual Lint - Interactive Code AnalysisVisual Lint is Riverblade's solution for developers who require advanced static code analysis capabilities within their development environment.
- Close integration of industry standard code analysis tools within the integrated development environment
- Simple configuration
- Automated background analysis of complete solutions and workspaces while you edit
- Easy to interpret displays of analysis results, colour coded by severity
- Customisable HTML and XML reports
- Compatible with Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0, Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio .NET 2002, Visual Studio .NET 2003, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010 and Eclipse. *
* If you require support for other platforms, please contact us.
LintProject Professional - Command Line Code Analysis with HTML Reporting
LintProject Professional is a command line tool intended to make the process of using the Gimpel PC-lint and CppCheck code analysis tools with Visual C++ projects a little easier and more productive.
- Reads workspace, solution and project files directly, avoiding the need to generate indirect (.lnt) files for each project individually.
- Understands complex project formats, including Visual C++ inherited property sheet (.vsprops) definitions and Visual Studio environment variables
- Produces detailed HTML output reports in a very similar format as Visual Lint Enterprise Edition summarising the output produced by the PC-lint tool itself.
- Compatible with project and solution files generated by eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0, Visual C++ 5.0, Visual C++ 6.0, Visual Studio .NET 2002, Visual Studio .NET 2003, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010 and Texas Instruments Code Composer 3.x.
PC-lint - Industry Standard C/C++ Code Analysis
PC-lint is a command line C/C++ static code analysis tool by Gimpel Software
which can be configured to support a wide variety of compilers and development environments.
It will thoroughly check your C/C++ source code for bugs, glitches, inconsistencies, non-portable constructs, and much more, so you can find and fix bugs much more quickly than with traditional debugging techniques.
Among the many capabilities of PC-lint are:
- Detection of dangling and uninitialised pointers
- Variable initialisation/value tracking
- Variable scoping checks
- Detection of type mismatches and suspicious casts
- Checking of assignment operator and copy constructor behaviour
- Detection of potential memory leaks
- Analysis of thread behaviour (new to PC-lint 9.0)
- MISRA C/C++ rule validation
ResOrg- Manage and Renumber Visual C++ Resource Symbol IDsResOrg is a product designed to take the drugery out of the process of managing Visual C++ resource symbols.
Key capabilities include:
- Easy to interpret displays of the symbols within resource files.
- Detection of out of range and conflicting symbols, both within and between resource symbol files.
- Detection and correction of incorrect "Next Symbol" values.
- Customisable HTML reports.
- Manual and automated symbol renumbering.
- Automatic exclusion of specified symbols (such as IDR_MAINFRAME) from renumbering operations
- Automatic updating of Visual Studio 2010 ribbon designer (.mfcribbon-ms) files when symbols are renumbered.
- Available as both a Visual Studio plug-in (VS2002/2003/2005/2008/2010) and a standalone application.
- Compatible with projects for virtually all versions of Visual C++ - including not only Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 but also older versions such as Visual C++ 6.0 and eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0.