Version 220.127.116.11 (27th April, 2018)
- Fixed a bug in the Symbols Display which could cause some "OK" symbols to be incorrectly shown in the "Problem Symbols Only" view.
- Corrected the upper range limit for control symbols from 28671 (0x6FFF) to 57343 (0xDFFF).
- ResOrg binaries are now dual signed with both SHA1 and SHA256.
- Added support for Visual Studio 2017.
- Corrected the File Save Dialog filters used by the ResOrgApp "File | Export" command.
- The ResOrgApp "File | Export", "File | Save", "File | Save As" and "File | Properties" commands (which apply only to symbol file views) are now disabled when the active view is a report.
- Fixed a crash in the Symbol File Properties Dialog.
- Fixed a typo on the Symbol File "Next Values" page.
- Various minor improvements to the installer.
Version 18.104.22.168 (9th November, 2015)
- Added support for Visual Studio 2015.
- Added support for Windows 10.
- Added a helpfile.
- Removed support for Windows 2000.
- ResOrgApp now declares itself as system DPI aware to reduce the likelyhood of DPI virtualization.
- Icons used within the ResOrg displays now reflect the current system defined icon sizes rather than being hardcoded to 16x16, 32x32 etc.
- Tweaked the layout of the AboutBox.
Version 22.214.171.124 (26th August, 2014)
- Resource symbol files containing symbol IDs with negative values are now read correctly. Such IDs are now converted to 16 bit unsigned values for display and save purposes. See Technical Note TN020 for details of allowable resource ID ranges.
- Added a "Allow conflicts between symbols of different types" option to allow resource symbols of different types to use overlapping ID ranges.
- Corrected the MDI tab text for new symbol files created via the ResOrgApp "File|New" command.
Version 126.96.36.199 (23rd December, 2013)
- Added support for Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 themes. Toolwindow colour settings are now automatically refreshed after a new theme is activated via the Theme|<name> (VS2010) or Tools|Change Color Theme (VS2012) theme editor commands.
Note that changing the active theme via other commands in the theme editor may not result in the new theme being acted upon, as internal theme editor commands do not source events visible to third party plug-ins.
- Added support for Visual Studio 2013.
- If the user attempts to open file or solution which no longer exists via one of the ResOrgApp MRU lists, an error message is now displayed and the orphaned item removed.
- Added MDI tabs to ResOrgApp.
Version 188.8.131.52 (21st August, 2012)
- When a symbol which occurs multiple times in a Visual Studio 2010 ribbon resource is renumbered, all instances of the symbol will now be renumbered rather than just the first one.
- Added basic support for Visual Studio 2012. Note that this version of ResOrg does not include support for the Visual Studio 2012 dark and light themes, and uses the default operating system theme instead. Full theme support is however under development - see Visual Studio 2012 theme support for details.
Version 184.108.40.206 (23rd April, 2012)
- Fixed a bug which caused retail builds of ResOrg 220.127.116.11 to erroneously expire 90 days after the build date.
- When a ResOrgApp floating toolwindow is shown a check is now performed to ensure that its position is within the visible area of the desktop. If not, the window is moved to the centre of the main window before being shown.
Version 18.104.22.168 (25th January, 2012)
- Fixed a bug in the registration of trial versions if only ResOrgApp is selected for installation.
Version 22.214.171.124 (22nd January, 2012)
Version 126.96.36.199 (14th December, 2009)
- Added support for Unicode resource (.rc) files.
- Corrected the line ending for files renumbered via the ResOrg.NET Explorer toolwindow.
- The Symbols Display now responds to the mouse wheel. Our thanks to Hans Dietrich for submitting this change.
- Fixed symbols may now be entered with either upper or lower case. Our thanks to Hans Dietrich for submitting this change.
- Corrected a layout bug in the about box and removed the photo.
Version 188.8.131.52 (10th September, 2007)
- Corrected an issue in the connection code for the .NET add-in which was causing issues on some VS2005 installations.
Version 184.108.40.206 (10th February, 2006) [Development Version]
- CConnect::OnConnection() now recreates the add-in's commands if necessary when it
is loaded under normal startup conditions. This should remove the need for re-installation
solely to recreate the add-ins's commands.
- Added a post build step to copy the Satellite DLL to the Bin\1033 folder.
- Moved CVc6AutomationHelper and CVc7AutomationHelper to the ResOrgAddIn and ResOrgNETAddIn
- Integrated ATL CMainToolWindowCtrl, which replaces the original MFCOLE Control.
- Reorganised the way commands are implemented.
- CResOrgAddInApp::InitInstance() now sets the resource instance of _AtlModule. This
is required to be able to access the satellite DLLs resources correctly.
- DllRegisterServer() now sets all keys necessary to load the add-in, making installation
far simpler and more robust.
- Modified #imports for DTE and MSO to import smart pointer interfaces as well as
raw ones. Also included lint directives so PC-Lint can identify the .tlh and .tli
files for interfaces imported by LIBID.
- All dialogs now use Win2k/XP system fonts.
Version 1.6.1 (31st December, 2004)
Symbols and Symbol Files
- Added support for toolbar (IDT_xxx) and accelerator (IDK_xxx) symbols
- Added support for detection of out of range symbols, based on symbol type and the
defined base values for the associated file.
- Added support for the "_APS_NO_MFC" define sometimes found in non-MFC projects
- Added support for "Fixed" symbols. Such symbols (e.g. IDR_MAINFRAME) will be excluded
from renumbering operations by default).
- Added an "Autosave Symbol File Configuration" option to the"Symbols" page of the
Options Dialog. When active, an XML file containing the symbol file configuration
(Base Values etc.) is automatically written when a file is saved or the Base Values
- Added a "Check for out of range symbols" control to the "Symbols" page of the Options
Dialog. A corresponding control has also been added to the "General" page of the
Symbol File Properties Dialog
- Added "Next Problem" and "Previous Problem" commands to Symbols Displays.
- The "Properties" command on the main toolbar now displays the properties for the
current file if the properties for a symbol cannot be displayed.
- Added dynamic splitter windows to symbols displays
- Double clicking status bar panes now does something vaguely sensible
- Added a "File Properties" button to the "General" page of the Symbol File Properties
Dialog to provide access to the general properties for the file.
- Revised the layout of the Report Dialog. It is now resizeable, and the stylesheet
pathname edit control is now a combo box showing all recently used report templates
- Added Problem Symbol Report
- Added table sorting capability to HTML reports (courtesy of Mike Hall - http://www.brainjar.com/).
- Various minor layout improvements
- Added support for Visual Studio .NET 2005
- Updated the "author" image in the About Box and rebranded as a Riverblade product
- Toolbar buttons in the ResOrg.NET add-in are now stored in a satellite DLL and have
- Menu commands in the ResOrg.NET add-in now display icon images correctly
- Added an icon to the toolwindow displayed by the ResOrg.NET add in
Version 1.5.2 (3rd July, 2003)
- The Symbol File Properties dialog is now resizeable
- Improved the "summary" table in the HTML Symbols Report - it now also includes min/max
symbol ranges, and internal & external conflict counts.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the ResOrg.NET tool window, where relative pathnames were
being used incorrectly. Also guarded some methods against empty workspace/symbol
file pathnames just in case
- Fixed a conflict filtering bug with multi-file symbols displays
- Added range validation for symbol Base Values as per MFC Technical Note TN020. This fixes the range validation bug
present in the "Base Values" page of the Symbol File Properties dialog in ResOrg
- The ResOrg.NET installer now forces the add-in's commands to be recreated. This
will hopefully make the installation process much less problematical.
- Upgraded the source to Visual Studio .NET 2003
- XML export files now include both internal and external conflict counts for each
- The "Fix Conflicts" command now uses the base values for that symbol type defined
in the "Base Values" page of the Symbol File Properties dialog
- Improved the look and feel of the "Base Values" pages in the Symbol Renumbering
Wizard and Symbol File Properties dialog
- Improved version checking code. It will now tell you if your version is newer than
that on the website, which is proving useful to me while testing new versions!
Version 1.5.1 (20th April, 2003) [Development Version; Expiry Date: 31st July, 2003]
- Added support for multi-file conflict checking, through a new "Open Files Together"
command on the context menu of the Workspace Display. The File Properties dialog
also displays an additional tab (named "Files") when such a display is opened
- Added conflict filtering to the Symbols Display. Multi-file Symbols Displays can
be set to be filtered by default through a new setting in the Options Dialog
- Added support for XML export and HTML Reports. A predefined or user defined XSL
stylesheet is used to generate HTML reports
- Added a "Base Values" page to the File Properties dialog.
- Improved support for symbol base values (these are now the responsibility of the
appropriate CResourceSymbolManager object, and calculated when the symbol file is
- Website/email addresses are now obtained from the Options object rather than hardcoded
- Various modifications for better compatibility with Visual C++.NET
- Removed the TCS_SCROLLOPPOSITE style from the MDI tab control to prevent tabs jumping
to the opposite side of the window
- Corrected bugs in the renumbering process which could case invalid values to be
- Added a manifest to the application to allow support for visual styles on WinXP
- Removed the QHTM module (it's just more than I need for ResOrg)
- Corrected/improved some string table prompts
- Added support for native (ComCtl v6) sort images in header controls
- Updated website address on file banners
- Changed name/mail address throughout the code. The act that was "Andy Metcalfe"
- Updated the Splash Screen and About Box. Added a fade effect when the splash screen
closes. Also added a mugshot to the About Box (just call me a vain cow, OK?)
Version 1.4.5 (15th August, 2002)
- Added support for Visual C++ .NET
- ResOrg now uses the VS.NET visual style for file dialogs is now used when running
on Windows XP systems
- Added a "Use Office XP style menus" option to the General Page of the Options Dialog
to allow the user to configure which style of menus ResOrg uses
- The AboutBox is now expandable - it now includes a list of the loaded modules (extension
DLLs and Add-Ins only at present)
- The Splash Screen and About Box now display the target environment (Visual C++ 5.0/6.0
or Visual C++.NET).
- Resource Symbol Files are now marked as modified if multiply selected symbols are
deleted in the Symbols Display
- Corrected a bug in the calculation of "Next Symbol" values
- The "Back" button on the "Completion" page of the Symbol Renumbering Wizard now
correctly opens the "New Symbol Values" page, rather than the "Base Values" page
- Corrected the control layout in the "General" property page for resource symbol
- Improved the calculation of "Next Symbol" values in CResourceSymbolManager::CalculateNextSymbolValues()
(under certain circumstances it would fail to allocate a new value for a Next Symbol
value which was in use).
- Modified column autosizing in the Symbols Display [CCJListCtrl/CCJListView::AutoSizeColumn()]
to better handle columns with sort images (it's still not perfect, but definitely
- The CResourceSymbolBuffer class has now been renamed to CResourceSymbolManager,
and the header file parsing/writing code within it moved to a new class (CResourceSymbolFileBuffer).
This is more to make the code cleaner than anything else
- Lots of modifications for compatibility with Visual C++.NET
- Improved parsing of VC.NET project files (.vcproj) to make the parser more robust
- Renamed the ResOrgUtils module to ResOrgCore
- Renamed CWorkspaceHelper to CVc6AutomationHelper, and moved it tothe ResOrgCore
module. Added a corresponding CVc7AutomationHelper class in the ResOrg.NET version
- Revised the way symbol value conflicts are stored to remove a two-way code dependency
which caused big problems in Visual C++ .NET
- Upgraded the CodeJock Library to BCMenu 3.03.
Version 1.4.4 (30th April, 2002)
- Upgraded the CodeJock Library to BCMenu 3.01 (WinXP style and lots of bug fixes)
- Fixed multiple deletion of symbols in the Symbols Display (only the first symbol
was being deleted)
Version 1.4.3 (11th February, 2002) [Development Version; Expiry Date: 1st May, 2002]
- Added support for VC7 workspaces and project files (though the ResOrg source code
doesn't compile under VC7 yet)
- Upgraded the CodeJock Library to BCMenu 3.0 (WinXP style and lots of bug fixes)
- The workspace now uses the "flat" look
- CRenumWizSelectSymbolsPage::OnWizardBack() now re-enables the "Next" button just
in case it was disabled (thanks to Arnt Witteveen for the bug report)
- CMainFrame::DoModal() in the add-in now shows the workspace if necessary
Version 1.4.2 (30th December, 2001) [Development Version; Expiry Date: 1st April, 2002]
- Added new option to determine whether development versions should be checked for
- Added an "Original ID" column to the Symbols Display
- Integrated a new "this is what the new values will be" page to the Symbol Renumbering
- Added the following options: Automatically correct "Next Symbol" Values when necessary;
Show text on toolbars; Automatically reload modified files and Hide the workspace
display when not in use
- Added "Restore Original Value" command
- Double clicking on a symbol in the Select Symbols Page of the Symbol Renumbering
Wizard now selects or deselects it
- Added some #defines from AfxPriv.h to CJDockContext.cpp in the CodeJock library
(the Aug 2001 Platform SDK broke it)
- Got rid of compiler warnings. ResOrg modules are now compiled at level 4 with "warnings
- Various minor bug fixes
Version 1.4.1 (12th November, 2001) [Development Version; Expiry Date: 1st February, 2002]
- Replaced the File Properties Dialog with a Property
- Added a "Fix Conflicts" command to the context menu of the Symbols Display
- Added the ability to prompt the user after loading a file if its"Next Symbol" values
are in use (this is optional behaviour, and disabled by default)
- Added a "Properties" command (which opens the File Properties Dialog for the corresponding
resource symbol file) to the context menu of the Workspace Display
- Added a new pane to the status bar (an indicator to let you know if the Next
Symbol values are in use) and removed the duff ones (NUM LOCK etc.)
- Corrected the background colours in the Status Bar
- Changed the formatting of symbol #define directives written to resource symbol files
to be a closer match to the Visual C++ 6.0 format (better for file differencing)
- Corrected the order in which the "Next Symbol" #define s are written to resource
- The _APS_3D_CONTROLS #define directive is now written to a resource symbol file
only if its value is 1 (i.e. TRUE)
- CResOrgVersionCheck::DoThreadFunc() now resets m_pThread and m_hThread to NULL
after calling OnDownloadCompleted() - this prevents a continuable exception
when running under the debugger on Win2000 systems
- Fixed a bug in the calculation of Next Symbol values after symbol renumbering
- Traded in the old ResOrg logo for a much improved one by Stefan Pedersen.
The Splash Screen, About Box and Symbol Renumbering Wizard have all been updated
to use the new logo
- Removed the 16 colour bitmaps used in the Symbol Renumbering Wizard (who has 16
colour displays these days???)
Version 1.3.10 (24th July, 2001)
- Fixed symbol ID conflicts in ResOrgUtils_Res.h
- The Symbols Display list control is now created with the LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS style
so that the selection is retained when it loses the focus
- Corrected the Mailing List Prompt to point at the new mailing list
- ResOrg now terminates lines with carriage return-linefeed pairs instead of single
- Reduced dependencies on Shlwapi.dll.
Version 1.3.9 (11th July, 2001)
- The "Options" dialog and "About" Box are now parented by DevStudio's main window
rather than ResOrg's (this fixes a pretty nasty bug). To allow this, CResOrgOptions::Configure()
now allows the parent window of the Options dialog to be specified [add-in]
- CResOrgOptions::OnVersionCheckCompleted() now passes the HWND of the desktop to
ShellExecute() when opening a browser window. This stops a download freezing if
the app is closed before it completes
- CDSAddInLoader::Load() now only attempts to register the add-in if it is loading
- CDSAddInLoader::RegisterServer() now uses AfxLoadLibrary()/AfxFreeLibrary() instead
of the raw API calls. This fixes a freeze in the Options dialog if the Add-In tab
is activated while the version checker is running
- The worker thread used by the version checker is now self deleting (this fixes a
- CMainFrame::OnCreate() now hides the workspace by default (the code was in the wrong
place for the call to work before) [application]
- Integrated the BXFileDialog module, which replaces Office2KDlg and supports resizing
(Win98/2000) and the VS.NET visual style (not used in ResOrg at present)
- The Projects Display now autosizes its list control when it is resized
Version 1.3.8 (4th July, 2001)
- Corrected the email link in the "About" Box (it was adding an extra "mailto" to
- Symbol files are no longer marked as changed if the Symbol Renumbering Wizard is
cancelled without changing anything
- Release builds now generate debug information (just in case...)
- The "Next Symbol" values are now updated more intelligently when the Symbol Renumbering
Wizard is used to renumber resource symbols
- A timer has been added to the "Updates" page in the Options dialog to enable the
"Check Now" button once an automatic version check completes
- All website URLs are now stored as options and updated from the version checker
- ResOrg on the Web commands are now disabled if no URL is available
- Web windows are now opened in a CChildFrame window so that the first instance is
- The cursor on the "Updates" page of the Options dialog no longer flickers whilst
the version is being checked
- A waitcursor is now displayed whilst symbols are being renumbered using the Wizard
- Added a command to the Help Menu to open the online Discussion Board on the ResOrg
Version 1.3.7 (5th June, 2001)
- When a workspace (.dsw) file is read, the parser is
now capable of decoding project specifications which aren't enclosed in quoted strings
- The "Close All" command on the "Window" menu now works
with all displays, not just Symbol Displays
- Dragging a file or an unsuitable type into the main
window will now result in a warning message (previous versions tried to open the
- The Symbol Count/Conflict indicators on the Status
Bar are now drawn in colour (and display both icons and text) for greater visibility
Version 1.3.6 (26th May, 2001) [Development Version; Expiry Date: 23rd June 2001]
- Added additional "ResOrg on the Web" commands (FAQ,
Known Bugs and Mailing List)
- Added context sensitive help (in WinHelp format)
- Added a prompt to ask the user if they want to join
the ResOrg Mailing List the first time ResOrg is started
- Added the capability to check for latest updates.
The version check runs in a background thread at a predetermined interval (every
7 days by default), but won't force a dial-up connection to be established if none
is present. A third tab ("Updates") has been added to the Options property sheet
to present the new options; it also allows the user to manually force a version
- The Symbol Renumbering Wizard is now resizeable. This
was implemented primarily (for the benefit of the Symbol Selection page)
- The background colour of the watermarks in the Symbol
Renumbering Wizard has been changed to match that of the ResOrg logo
- Fixed a memory leak in CResOrgAddInApp (forgot to
- CCommands now makes Visual Studio the Active Window
after executing ResOrg commands (this prevents odd behaviour when the ResOrg toolbar
in DevStudio is floated) [add-in]
- The "don't ask me this question again" checkbox in
CResOrgAddInLoadPrompt now works (it looked like it was being ignored before)
- The Symbol Renumbering Wizard now filters out read-only
symbols from the list of symbols available for renumbering
- ResOrg now checks whether Visual Studio is available
(by looking at the Registry) before asking whether to load the add-in. This mechanism
also allows it to identify which version (5.0, 6.0 or later) of Visual Studio should
be used. A registry entry has also been added to allow ResOrg to be forced to use
a particular version of Visual Studio, rather than the latest identified (if a version
of Visual Studio cannot be identified, the controls on the Add-In property page
will be disabled).
- CResOrgAppProjectsView and CResOrgProjectsView now
trap attempts to Renumber symbols in empty resource symbol files from the Workspace
- The "Apply" button on the Options Property Sheet has
- The default options for the Symbol Renumbering Wizard
have been changed. Instead of renumbering all symbols into alphabetical order by
default, it now defaults to conflicting symbols only (or selected symbols if there
aren't any conflicts)
- The Splash Screen now displays the file version instead
of the product version [app]
- Optimised initial updates of Symbols Displays (it
turned out that the display was being filled twice)
- Corrected "View Workspace" button image
Version 1.3.5 (April, 2001) [Development Version; Expiry Date: 25th May, 2001]
- Added the "Options" and "Symbol Selection" pages to
the Symbol Renumbering Wizard
- Added a "Fix Conflict" button to the General Page
of the Symbol Properties Dialog
- Added splash screen [app]
- Modified startup to prevent the wrong window being
identified as the Visual Studio window if another window was active.The active window
is now checked when a command on the toolbar is activated instead [add-in]
- Removed an unnecessary ASSERTion when a symbol value
- Added expiry warning to splash screen [app]
- Added icons to context menus and set default items
- Revised Symbol Renumbering Wizard "Waffle" page text
- Changed message box text from 9pt to 8pt to match
the rest of the app
- Various dialog and string table changes
- Speeded up symbol loading
- A warning message is now displayed when a symbol is
made read-only in the General Page of the Symbol Properties Dialog
- Added "Toggle Workspace" and "Renumber" buttons to
- The workspace display is now shown when a workspace
is opened, and hidden when it is closed [app]
Version 1.3.4 (5th April, 2001) [Development Version; Expiry Date: 5th May, 2001]
- Added version expiry date checking (uses conditional
compilation to set an expiry date for beta versions only)
- Added "Autosize Columns" context menu entry to the
- Added a "Conflicts" Page to the Symbol Properties
Dialog, which is displayed when the value of a symbol conflicts with others in the
resource symbol file
- The General Page of the Symbol Properties Dialog now
shows a warning when the name and/or value of a symbol conflicts with another
- Corrected "Recent Workspaces" implementation [app]
- Fix a bug introduced in ResOrg 1.3.2: icons were not
displaying in the Symbols Display when the control was used as a child window of
- Symbols with name (as well as value) conflicts in
are now highlighted in red in the Symbols Display
- Fixed several minor bugs in the painting of list controls
- Improved validation within the General Page of the
Symbol Properties Dialog
Version 1.3.3 (28th March, 2001) [Development Version]
- Added the capability to check resource symbol names
Version 1.3.2 (9th March, 2001) [Development Version]
- Removed the "Apply" button from the Symbol Properties
- Various internal changes in preparation for new features
Version 1.3.1 (6th March, 2001) [Development Version]
- The Workspace Display is now disabled if no workspace
- Added "Close All" command to the Window menu
- Added symbol count indicators to the status bar [app]
- Added a Workspace Display, plus the ability to read
Visual Studio workspace (*.dsw) files [app]
- Added an Insert | Symbol menu command
- Added support for read only symbols (the values of
which are saved in hexadecimal)
- A message box is now displayed (rather than an ASSERT)
if a resource symbol file cannot be located in a project
- The sort image on the header control of the Symbols
Display is now set correctly
- Toolbar creation is now done by CDSAddIn::CreateToolbar(),
in response to a call from the (hidden) window CTBAdderWnd. This prevents toolbar
creation from failing in OnConnection() [add-in]. Thanks to Oz (
for this tip
- A context menu is now displayed in the Symbols Display
even if the mouse position
- is not over an item in the list control
- The Add-In server is now registered correctly when
the application is used to load the add-in
- When checking the path to the add-in on startup, the
path used is now that of the app (this should ensure that the right version of the
add-in is loaded) [app]
- Made view hints more specific to remove the need to
rebuild the displays completely when one or more symbols changes
- Improved tracking of symbol values (the original method
was a little clumsy and slow)
- Added accelerator keys to message boxes
- The Symbols Properties Dialog is now a Property Sheet.
A "type" icon has been added, which is set automatically from the symbol name
- The Symbols Display now has a "Status" column,shows
icons to indicate the symbol type, shows modified symbols in blue, and read-only
symbols in grey
- The default item on the context menu for the Symbols
Display is now set correctly
Version 1.2.2 (December, 2000)
- Fixed a bug which prevented ResOrg from running correctly on Windows 2000 systems
Version 1.2.1 (December, 2000)
- Added a "ResOrg on the Web" command to the help menu (aren't HTML views wonderful?)
- Fixed a bug which I really should have spotted before posting version 0.1.2 - the
Add-In would assert when the File Open/Save dialogs were invoked. It turned out
that in moving David Wulf's Office2K
style File Dialogs to a separate DLL I'd forgotten that I neede to add an
exported function in create a CDynLinkLibrary object for the module
- Fixed the CDocManager/CDocTemplate memory leak in the add-in version. Thanks to
Gavin Jerman for details on how to deal with this one
Version 1.1.1 (December, 2000) [the first published version]
- Added an "Add-In" page to the Options property sheet to allow the user to configure
whether the add-in should be loaded when Visual Studio starts. When it starts, the
ResOrg application also now optionally checks if Visual Studio is configured to
load the add-in when it starts
- Changed the documentation (readme and licence files) installed with the application
from plain text to HTML format
Version 0.1.2 (November, 2000) [Development Version]
- Added a version check for ComCtl32.dll. The ResOrg add-in and application will now
show a message box and refuse to load if the version of ComCtl32.dll is not 5.80
- Added "Renumber" to the project display context menu
- Added a "type" control to the Symbol Properties dialog
- Built an Installer for the executables (using ClickTeam InstallMaker
- Guarded the "Options" and "About" commands against re-entrancy [add-in]
- The "Renumber" command is now only available if the view has symbols in it
- Moved the code for David Wulf's Office2K
style File Dialogs to a separate DLL so that they can be used by both the add-in
and application without duplicating code
- Attempting to open a file which is already open from the context menu will now activate
the existing view rather than open a new one
Version 0.1.1 (April - November, 2000)
- The first development version. Although originally written as a standalone application,
I soon realised that providing both an application and an add-in offered significant