Analysis Trends Dialog
The Analysis Trends Dialog is invoked from the Analysis Status Display and allows the display to be configured to display trends over a specified time period:
- "Show analysis trends" checkbox: Determines whether trends will be shown, When active, the display will be annotated with icons indicating which items have changed in the selected period.
- "Since the last completed analysis" radio button: Show trends relative to the last completed analysis of each file or project.
- "Over the past <n> <minutes|hours|days|weeks|months>" controls: Show trends relative to the specified interval.
- "Since this date" controls: Show trends relative to a fixed date.
- "OK" button: Dismisses the dialog and configures the display accordingly.
- "Cancel" button: Dismisses the dialog and leaves the settings unchanged.
- This dialog is available only in Visual Lint Enterprise Edition.
Copyright © 2004 - 2015 by Riverblade Ltd. All rights