Display Filter Dialog
The Display Filter Dialog allows Visual Lint to be configured to show or hide only selected issues.
When a display filter is set, the displays will update immediately, so it can be used to show the analysis profile of specific issues.
- "Raw issue ID filter" edit control: A comma delimited list of issue IDs you wish to show or hide (in the latter case prefixed with '-').
- "OK" button: Changes the display filter and dismisses the dialog.
- "Cancel" button: Dismisses the dialog and leaves the display filter unchanged.
- Inclusion and exclusion filters cannot be mixed - i.e. you must enter only issues with or without a '-' prefix.
- An exclusion filter may be set implicitly by the Analysis Results Display as a result of the "Hide all issues" context menu command.
- This dialog is available only in Visual Lint Enterprise Edition.
Copyright © 2004 - 2015 by Riverblade Ltd. All rights