The "Registration" Options page allows the user to enter or uninstall a Visual Lint licence key:
- "User Name" edit control: The user name associated with the current licence key at time of purchase. This usually includes a suffix showing the number of licences.
- "Licence Key" edit control: The current licence key, if any.
- "Enter Key" button: Opens the Registration Key Dialog to allow a key to be entered.
- "Uninstall Licence" button: Uninstalls the current licence.
- "OK" button: Applies any pending changes and if successful dismisses the dialog.
- "Cancel" button: Dismisses the dialog and leaves the existing settings unchanged.
- The "Registered User" and "Licence Key" edit controls are read only - to enter a key press the "Enter Key" button.
- The user name and licence key required are a matched pair, and both fields must exactly match those received in your purchase confirmation.
Copyright © 2004 - 2015 by Riverblade Ltd. All rights