The "Reports" Options page allows the properties of reports generated by Visual Lint to be viewed and edited:
- "Display reports in" radio buttons: Determines whether Visual Lint reports should be displayed in the host environment's internal browser (if available) or an external browser.
- "Generate reports in" controls: Determines the location where generated reports should be placed.
- "Automatically update reports every <n> seconds" controls: When set, reports will be auto-updated at the predetermined interval.
- "Report appearance:" controls: Allows the user to select whether to use the built-in HTML report stylesheets or select custom ones. [Visual Lint Professional and Enterprise Editions]
- "OK" button: Applies any pending changes and if successful dismisses the dialog.
- "Cancel" button: Dismisses the dialog and leaves the existing settings unchanged.
Copyright © 2004 - 2015 by Riverblade Ltd. All rights